Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cut Back but Still Healthy!

On October 21, 2012 I did run the Detroit Marathon Relay with my gals from Run for God, cross that off my bucket list!  It was a great experiance, the race is always awesome and I can't wait for next year!  Full or Half???  Stay tuned! 



During that race I did aggrevate my hip, I got a huge charley horse coming up over the Ambassador Bridge into Canada.  I decided after the race to just take some time off, roll it out and just let whatever it was to heal! (It seemed to bother me during runs).  I had a trip to Memphis TN planned with Wes to run the St Jude Hospital Race on December 1st and wanted to be able to do it.  So I sat until Thanskgiving morning when I set out for a short run to test my hip and allow me to pig out without feeling guilty!  Wasn't fast, but I felt pretty good!

Now to cement plans for a road trip to Memphis to run St Jude!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment