Saturday, March 24, 2012

Slow week!

I didn't get out this week except to walk the dogs....feel a bit frustrated with that!  Scheduling is still hard with Jeff on long shifts at work.  Wes' practice was cancelled on Tuesday which ususally gives me some time to get a few miles in after work.  The weather has been beautiful and walking the dogs is better than nothing at all I guess.  Then there was Wes breaking his wrist! He isn't up to crusin around yet, so that sidelined me as well.  Its cooling off this week and rainy right now, I hope to get some miles in!

Yesterday was the Stress Echo test.  I had had both tests done before, but never together.  Basically its an Echo, then a stress test on the treadmill and then a quick transition back to the bed for another Echo while the heart rate is still high.  Took awhile to get my heart rate up to the 148 beats which they consider maximum for a woman my age.  The Tech said I have a high exericise tolerance, which was something good...shows that I am doing something right!  They spent a lot of time on my valve and recording and pictures, don't know how normal that was, but regardless...I go back in 2 weeks for the results with my Cardio and they didn't say not to exercise between now and then...so I'll continue.  I'm sure I would have heard something if they didn't want me to.  Right?

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete